- First meeting with the colleague(s)
Biography, career and life choice, values. Setting the objectives to achieve together.
- Analysis of the professional career
Analysis of the several steps, tasks, achievements, reasons for the changes. Identifying the unifying theme.
- Analysis of the achievements
Identification of the colleague's strong points to develop.
Thanks to a MBTI questionnaire: putting your colleagues' characteristics, personality, approach and relational functioning (hierarchy, peers, subordinates...) at a higher level.
- Synthesis and appropriate actions
Setting up of a development plan, trainings and actions in order to meet the different objectives.
- The colleague puts the unifying theme of his/her own professional career on a higher level by improving his/her competencies and talents.
- He / she draws up the list of things that marked his/her life and choices; he/she knows his/her skills and gaps, the circumstances that lead him/her to successes or to failures.
- He/she gets a specific idea of his/her potential assets for a next job, a new step in life.
- He/she puts a development plan in place thanks to the assistance given.